Project: Vulture  

Posted by CommissarHarris in ,

Well, its done.  The canopy has been closed up and the final dusting of weathering powder has been added and its ready to play.  The more observant of you will have noticed its already had an outing on the field.  With punisher cannons  mounted, the Vulture  acquitted itself admirably.  It was so successful that my usual opposition declared that the Vulture had just become one of his Priority targets when playing the 291st.


Top Down Exploded View:
The whole weapons range is magnetised and includes: Twin linked multi-laser; Twin linked las-cannon; Twin linked Punisher cannon; and Rocket Pods.

Front Exploded View:

I would like in the future to get the all of the weapons to round out the hard point options in Imperial Armour apocalypse, like the missile launcher.

Flying Stand Right Front Quarter:


Flying Stand Left Rear Quarter:


Flying:

There may be some photo shop involved in this picture ;-)


Well that's it.  That's the Imperial Navy Vulture No. 23 attached to 15th Company 291st Death Korps of Krieg Panzer Grenadiers. If you have read this far I hope you have enjoyed the photo spread.  Next on the workbench is a Vendetta Squadron in the same Praxedes IV colour scheme.

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 17, 2010 at Saturday, April 17, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

10 comments

Way cool......:)Excellent job!

17 April 2010 at 13:09

It's hard to express how much I enjoy (a) vultures, (b) your vulture, and (c) your vulture in exploded views!

Thanks, matey.

17 April 2010 at 14:16

That just makes mine look pants, I'm envious and impressed at the same time. Outstanding work mate.

17 April 2010 at 14:36

NIcely detailed, nicely done.

17 April 2010 at 20:13

Beautiful.

19 April 2010 at 05:45

Wow! Awesome work on the Vulture, makes me want to get to work on my Tallarn one I left sitting on my work desk. Great work!

20 April 2010 at 11:20

Very cool.

I am impressed!

20 April 2010 at 13:19

So how does the Vulture work, load-out wise?

28 April 2010 at 14:45

So far I have played it only with a punisher cannon, which is very Killy. As a light vehicle killer or a squad buster it is brilliant. Highly manoeuvrable and with a good survivability. I will definitely be adding it to any guard game roster I play (where the opponent agrees of course)

29 April 2010 at 22:09

Looking great sir! And thanks for the comments on my site. Once I've built up my army maybe we will see eachother at the Bromley Bunker, its pretty close to where I live.

5 July 2010 at 11:31

Post a Comment